City Colleges has a developed a refer-a-friend policy which enables current students or new students signing up to earn a €50 credit for each friend who joins them on a City Colleges course.
The refer-a-friend process provides a great opportunity for students to reduce the cost of their tuition by telling their friends about City College’s and encouraging them to join our world class college.
If you refer City Colleges to a friend of yours, and they state your name on their booking form as being ‘the referrer’, you will receive €50 credit to redeem on your next City Colleges course.
It’s easy to refer a friend to City Colleges just complete the following steps:
Terms and Conditions
– You (The Referrer) must already have completed a course here before referring a friendYour friend must be new to City Colleges and not have attended a course here previously
– Your friend must state your name on their booking form as the referrer at the time they fill in their registration form.
– When your friend attends their course, we will credit your student account to value of €50 which can be set off against your next course fee.
– You must use the credit within 12 months of receiving it
– You may use a number of vouchers together to receive as much as 100% off your next course here
– You must have no debt outstanding to City Colleges.
– Once a student has been registered and if the refer-a-friend plan has not been mentioned then the refer-a-friend credit cannot be applied retrospectively.
– The €50 is earned towards your course fees & is non- transferable, no cash alternative is available.
Offer begins on the 01 July 2014. Offer ends 31/05/2015.