Law Society & King’s Inns Entrance Examinations
SUMMER 2014 COURSES
Dublin City Centre (Dublin 2) and Online
Phone: 1850 25 27 40
The next course commences Tuesday, 3 June 2014.
City Colleges boasts some of the most inspiring and experienced law lecturers in the country, including Philip Burke (founder of Griffith College and Independent Colleges’ professional law schools, lecturer of a remarkable 7 Law Society of Ireland Equity first place prizewinners, who has managed the success of 30 more), Mark Cockerill (Law Society of Ireland first placed prizewinner in Company Law, and lecturer of 2013 first place prizewinner), Ciarán Lawlor, Patricia Cronin (lecturer of 3 Property Law first placed
prizewinners), and Brendan Foley (lecturer of 5 first placed prizewinners in Equity and Constitutional law (including first place for Constitutional Law for 2013).
Lectures are streamed live as well as recorded and made available for review online.
- Ireland’s best, and most experienced law lecturers, including Brendan Foley, Philip Burke,, Trish Cronin, Ciarán Lawlor and Mark Cockerill.
- The most up-to-date and comprehensive course manuals
- Live lectures which are also streamed live, and also recorded for later review
- Exam question and solution bank
- Dedicated exam review and preview classes
- End of course tutorials, as well as memory and study technique classes
- City centre location on South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART, etc.
- Study rooms and library
- Personal attention guaranteed!
FE1: €325 per subject, or €2,100 for eight subjects
KI: €325 per subject, or €1500 for five subjects
Apply online at citycolleges.ie or 1850 252740