Duration: 1 weekend
Course fee: classroom-based €300, online €250
Next course commencing: April 2014. This course runs over one weekend (Friday 5th, Saturday 6th andSunday 7th April)
Venue: City Colleges, South Great George’s Street, Dublin 2
Mode: On site and on-line
Award: Certificate of Attendance (City Colleges)
This course is ideal final preparation for those who have completed the more extensive Preparation Course. Alternatively, many whom attend this intensive course have studied under their own supervision but who now require a more guided and formal weekend to ensure examination success.
The weekend compresses what is taught in the Preparation Course over three days including criminal law, the finance code and management and examination skills. It begins on Friday evening at 6.30pm and concludes on Sunday at 5.30pm.
Please note this is an intensive programme and attendees need to ensure they are in a position dedicate their whole attention to this weekend, whether on site or on-line.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Templeogue
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre and Templeogue locations
- Limited class size
For more information please contact us on: 1850 25 27 40 or email email@example.com
To download an application form click here