Duration: 1 weekend
Course fee: classroom-based €300, online €200
Next course commencing: Course runs over one whole day (Saturday) 9am-6pm. It is held bi-annually. For further details contact City Colleges
Venue: City Colleges, South Great George’s Street, Dublin 2
Mode: On site and on-line
Award: Certificate of Attendance (City Colleges)
This one day intensive course is a “must-do” course for those whom will be sitting, or have already successfully sat, the Sergeants Examination.
The course is an intensive one covering all aspects of the interview process from application to completion and is taught by those with many years experience in HR management and garda interviewing at this level.
Generic and specific interview skills will be taught culminating in a mock sergeants interview where candidates will be formally assessed and tested as if they were attending formal interview. Constructive feedback will provided to candidates to ensure the best chance of success at formal interview.
Why City Colleges?
- Courses for students who are passionate about their subject, delivered by leaders in their field.
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle and recorded for review
- City centre location in South Great George’s Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART
- Southside Dublin location in Templeogue
- Study rooms and library in our City Centre and Templeogue locations
- Limited class size
For more information please contact us on: 1850 25 27 40 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To download an application form click here