This years marks the launch of City Colleges, and the coming together of an experienced and enthusiastic team of law lecturers and course administrators who are relentlessly focused on ensuring your success in these most challenging and arduous exams. At City Colleges, we believe that the student experience is, in large part, determined by the quality of the tuition provided. For this reason, we have assembled a team of talented and inspiring lecturers who, between them, boast a remarkable 14 FE1 first place prizewinners.
Lectures are delivered by some of the most experienced and inspiring law lecturers in the country and are also streamed live as well as recorded and made available for review online.
- Ireland’s best, and most experienced FE1 law lecturers, including Brendan Foley, Philip Burke, Mark Cockerill and Trish Cronin
- The most up-to-date and comprehensive FE1 manuals in Ireland (commissioned and written in 2011)
- Live lectures which are also streamed live on Moodle, and are recorded for review
- Exam question and solution bank
- Dedicated exam review and preview classes
- End of course tutorials, as well as memory and study technique classes
- City centre location in Dame Street, convenient for bus, LUAS, DART, etc.
- Southside Dublin location in Templeogue
- Study rooms and library in our Dame Street and Templeogue locations
- Limited class size
- Weekday and weekend timetables
Dublin Venues- €345 per subject, €2,400 for eight subjects
Online/Distance Learning – €295 per subject
Apply online using the Apply tab or call 1850 25 27 40 to speak to a member of our FE1 team.